5.06.2010

National Day of Prayer 4

THE PSALM OF BRUCE



Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.
He placed me in a family where Christian faith was genuine.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He put Sunday School teachers, church leaders, pastors and friends in my life to show me true love and grace.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He has protected me from death and harm when my own choices put me in dangerous positions.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He presented me with his grace when I was young and redeemed when I was a child.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He taught me through His word and by His Spirit to live faithfully to Him.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He forgives me when I fail Him, though I do not deserve His grace.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He brought Rhonda into my life and revealed His plan to here when I was still afraid of marriage.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He has painted our marriage with the colors of love, faithfulness, security, joy, hope, partnership, and grace.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He gave us three beautiful children with hearts that are softened toward the Lord.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He gave eternal life to Merritt and Mason at early ages.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He called me into and uses me for the building of His eternal kingdom, even though I am hopelessly flawed and fall short of His glory.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good.  
He continues to bless me.
I have grace-filled friends.
I have an expansive and beautiful home.
I have a car that runs well.
I have a garden that brings me rest.
I have food everyday and too much of it.
My job is secure.
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, my God and King, my saviour and friend, and forget not all His benefits.
For He is good.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP