6.24.2009

Happy Brithday Rhonda from Kampala Uganda

Hello Love,

Happy Birthday.

My love for you grows with each year we spend as husband and wife. Being connected to you and cherishing all that we share (including the gloden years that are not so far out there anymore) is my favorite part of life on earth.

Thank you again for all the help you gave me in preparation for this trip and supporting my calling in all the ways you do. You are making a huge sacrifice to run our family, home, and lives without me for these 16 days. I'm not amazed that you can do it, becuase I learned long ago that there is nearly nothing that you cannot do when you choose to. But you are amazing.

Hug Merritt for me and rasberry his neck. Hold Mason for me. Sing to Molly for me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP