6.30.2008

Wordle for this week

Here's Sunday's message wordle.
Click on the image to see it closer up and to check out how wordle works.



I loved our worship gathering this week. Everyone giving input and everyone contributing to the message that God had. I have already heard that things that were said by others had impact on people who were there to listen. Thanks to all who took part in the discussion.

When I was a kid, we would do this kind of monthly (or so) Sunday evening worship service in which people could just stand up and give a testimony. It was kind of cool and a great way to worship. I think those went out of style in modern churches because the testimonies were always so random in subject and seemed like an interference instead of part of the plan...

1 comments:

Diana June 30, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

That wordle thing is so cool! I really enjoyed yesterday. I always like hearing the opinions of the church body.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP