11.19.2008

Some Molly-isms

(A picture when I get to my own computer.)

"Wahh deet"
Translation = "Merritt"

"I eee is" = "There it is"

"Waht" = "Milk"

"Uhhdee" = "Mason" (We call him Buddy-Buddy at home.)

"Doo" = "Shoes"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh pee" = "Up" ( I know that uppie is pretty common, but Molly holds out the first syllable longer than most)

"No, N0, No, No" = "No thank you daddy."

"Mine" = "If you don't give that back to me right this minute I am going to scream at the top of my lungs until you give in."

2 comments:

Melissa November 20, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

This is funny!
The other day Jason was rubbing lotion on Mia's legs and she kept saying "bobba". I could tell he had no clue what she was saying. When I told him she was saying "rub it" he was amazed that I could translate that. The reason I know is because that's what I say when I rub lotion on her and she tries to eat it, I always say "no, rub it!"

Eileen December 3, 2008 at 8:01 AM  

I just LOVE our kiddies and grandkiddies and their sayings! My sweet little Kylah granddaughter told me the other day that her Daddy doesn't say "no" to her, he says "NO WAY." I thought that was hysterical!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP