11.17.2008

I actually laughed outloud

I just saw this truck on 12th avenue with the back window covered in stickers. This guy was obviously politically to the right. And it was just such a Hanford moment. Shocked right into my reality. Here's a couple of the lines that I remember.

"God
Guns
Guts...
Let's keep all three!"


"I love animals!
They're delicious."


"Gun control means
use two hands."


Hanford, at its earthy best!
The opinions in the preceding post do not necessarily reflect those of this network. They are solely the expression of thier author...
LOL

2 comments:

Scott November 17, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

I have all of those same stickers on the back of my Prius.

Diana November 18, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Okay, I got a kick out of those stickers, and was thinking that those were the kind of things that my husband would put on his truck. Then.... I went to post a comment and saw Scott's, and literally had to put my hand over my mouth to prevent the gatorade that I just drank from spraying all over my computer.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP