8.31.2009

A Helpful Book Review


As you know by now, I'm really excited about "Through the Bible Through the Year." I have been resisting the urge to get started... so I have read some random entries far ahead in the schedule, hoping that they will be fresh again when I get to them. LOVE IT! I also really want to share the experience with all of epic. I am as excited about the sharing of the experience as I am about the book itself.


Anyhow, for those of you who are considering joining me and the others for the journey, here is a link to a book review that may be helpful to you.


You can order yourself a copy online reasonably at Amazon. If you are going to be at epic on Sunday, you can get a copy for the same price there.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP